Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Planning my 2016 Cubs schedule!!!

So the Cubs finally announced their 2016 Promo schedule here.  I am very excited to see FIVE bobbleheads on my schedule.




My Kris Bryant bobblehead on my desk at work is getting lonely.


The first game on my list will be the May 27th game, my Mom is supposed to be coming to visit me for the games that weekend anyway so why not introduce her to the Budweiser Bleachers?!  Stub hub currently has ticket prices in the Bleachers for about $45 so I really hope those come down!  The Bleachers are fun but I strain my eyes just trying to figure out what's going on in the game!


July has a 3 day series with the Reds (ugh!) that has 3 interesting give aways.  Obviously The Rizzo "Tarp Catch" Bobblehead would have my #1 choice but it's a 1:20p.m. game and it might be hard to convince my boss to let me leave early the day after a holiday.  

Especially since I NEED the Arrieta Bobblehead also given away during a day game and that July 20th game has the added bonus of being against the Mets.


August has 2 Bobblehead games that are both night games.  But I already have the KB bobblehead from 2015 so I may have to skip that one, also because Marlins, duh! I wish they hadn't repeated here but since the 2015 version was gone within 15 minutes of Wrigley opening their doors I'm sure there is a high demand.  

The Joe Maddon bobblehead could be fun and because that game is against the Brewers game has a chance of being somewhat cheap.  


The 5th and final Bobblehead is being given away on September 16th.  I'm willing to bet this would be Jason Heyward.  Unless Kyle Schwarber has a massive season then it could be him.  Last year this was about the date that the Bryant Bobblehead was given out (also originally announced as TBD).  I'm actually shocked they didn't already announce the Heyward bobblehead since last year Lester got one after his big off season signing.  

So 2015 there were 3 Bobbleheads (Soler, Lester and Bryant) and this year we get 5!  Definitely some nice giveaways for 2016 and I'm excited to plan out my Cubs Calendar based on this promo schedule!






No comments:

Post a Comment